Do you want to achieve more in both your work and personal life?
Hello! I am 3-Star Chief Joe Fox, of the New York City Police Department Transit Bureau, I want to share my insights on leadership, from 30 years of experience protecting New York City and managing thousands of police officers.
What Topics Do You Speak On?
Personal/professional balance – self care
Spirituality, or, spiritual growth
NYPD Training Video
In this episode, Allison Graham and Joe Fox discuss:
- Becoming a leader and how the concept has evolved for him over the years.
- How to deal with others who want to bring everyone else down.
- What happens when you can’t bounce back from something, and how it affects you.
- How police officers have to balance their emotions.
In this episode, Anthony Melchiorri and Joe Fox discuss:
- What is it like to be an NYPD officer during some of the most dangerous times in New York history?
- What was it like to be an NYPD Chief during 9/11?
- What is the secret to persevering through tragedy?
In this episode, Michael Calderin and Joe Fox discuss:
- 36 Years In The NYPD
- Joe’s Journey In The NYPD
- Retirement From Public Service
- How Joe Uses His Unique Experience To Inspire Others
"Live to give. Give to live"
Taking care of yourself is not selfish, it’s selfless, because it better enables you to take care of others.
"Live in a state of gratitude, and you'll never want. Live in a state of want, and you'll never have enough."
Leadership is a lot like gardening.
some protection from toxic elements,
a lot of nurturing and most important of all, never step on the flowers.